So what is Project:fit all about and why are we better than a gym?
1. At Project:fit, you’ll be shown what to do and your trainer will make sure you’re doing each exercise safely and properly. At a gym, you really need to know what you’re doing.
2. At Project:fit, you'll be pushed to do your best and motivated to carry on when you feel like stopping, giving you the best results possible. At a gym, you’re likely to stop when you’re tired and not get the most out of your workout.
3. Each Project:fit session is varied and fun, keeping you interested. Gyms are boring.
4. At Project:fit, you’ll be working out with friends, everyone at our sessions is supportive and welcoming, there are no big egos and everyone is working towards the same thing. Gyms can be very lonely as only one person can work on each piece of equipment at a time.
5. Project:fit sessions are at nice locations with no mirrors, you'll feel comfortable being there. Gyms can be intimidating.